Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before applying for the free trial and entering the associated prize draw. By expressing your wish to partake in the trial and the prize draw constitutes an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
The promoter of this Trial & prize draw is Dent-O-Care Ltd, is a company limited by guarantee (registered company no. 2518479).
The registered address is 5 Technology Park, Colindeep Lane, London, NW9 6BX
VAT Number: GB538630925
Who can enter:
The Trial is open to any resident of the United Kingdom over 18 years of age
- The Trial is closed to employees of Dent-O-Care Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
- Automated or bulk requests from third parties will be disqualified.
- We reserve the right to exclude serial entrants who have entered more than 4 prize draws in the last month.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to partake in the trial/prize draw.
- The competition/entry in to the prize draw is only open to participants of the Gengigel Gorgeous Gums 7 Day Trial.
The Trial launches on 10TH FEBRUARY 2021
How to take part
To take part in the Gengigel Gorgeous Gums 7 Day Trial, participants will need to visit https://www.dentocare.co.uk/gorgeousgums and complete the form, or request a pack from participating Dental Professionals (following educational seminars selected Dental Professionals will be offered packs for their patients).
Entrants will then be sent their 7 day trial which will consist of 14 sachets of Gengigel Mouthrinse which they should use as per the instructions sent.
In order to be entered in to the weekly prize draw, participants of the trial must:
- Follow @gengigeluk on Instagram or Facebook or both
- Upload a picture of themselves, holding their trial pack or sachet.
- Tag @gengigeluk in the picture, ideally post a tagline as to how successful the trial was
- Use the hashtag #GorgeousGums
- Share on your stories
Entrants can only enter the Prize Draw once
How will the winner be selected & announced
The winner will be selected at the end of every week on a Sunday at random from the list of entrants. Names will be entered into a spreadsheet and numbered and a member of staff that has not seen the spreadsheet will choose a number between x and y who shall be the winner.
The weekly winner will be notified via DM on Instagram or Facebook every Sunday
The first prize will be drawn on Sunday 28th February, and every Sunday for 12 weeks. Competition closes on May 16th 2021.
Details of prize
The prize for winning the competition will be one Oral B Pro 2 Electric Toothbrush (worth £80)
The Prize is as stated and cannot be sold or exchanged for cash, goods or services. The Prize is not transferable and must be accepted by the winner.
Dent-O-Care Ltd reserve the right to use the voice, image, photograph, name and likeness of the winners for publicity and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice to the winners. In entering the Competition, all participants consent to such use of their voice, image, photograph, name and likeness.
- Copyright of any material produced as part of the competition is owned by Dent-O-Care Ltd and/or its content suppliers.
- Unauthorised use of the material produced as part of this competition, including reproduction, storage, modification, distribution or publication without the prior written consent of Dent-O-Care Ltd or, where applicable, the respective competition entrant is prohibited.
Where you are able to submit any contribution to this competition you agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant Dent-O-Care Ltd a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your contribution worldwide and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution. If you do not want to grant Dent-O-Care Ltd the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution to Dent-O-Care Ltd
By submitting your contribution to Dent-O-Care Ltd you warrant that your contribution is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to Dent-O-Care Ltd for any or all of the purposes specified above. Furthermore, you warrant your contribution is not defamatory, does not infringe any law, you indemnify Dent-O-Care Ltd against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Dent-O-Care Ltd as a result of your breach of the above warranty and waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on the Site and the purposes specified above.
- You consent to your first name, photograph and social media handles about you being disclosed on @Gengigeluk digital channels or other media if you win any Prizes under the Competition
- By entering the Competition, you agree that Dent-O-Care Ltd may contact you in relation to the Trial or the competition.
Absolving responsibility of the social platforms
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, platform INSTAGRAM or FACEBOOK or any other social network.
General liability cover
- Dent-O-Care Ltd do not accept liability for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, loss of profits, or any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with the competition.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, and so far as is permitted by law, Dent-O-Care Ltd and its associated companies and agents and distributors exclude responsibility and all liabilities, whether direct or indirect, arising from:
- any postponement or cancellation of the Competition;
- any changes to, supply of or use of the Prize; and any act or default of any supplier, which are beyond Dent-O-Care Ltd reasonable control.
Dent-O-Care Ltd does not accept responsibility for any liability arising from technical incompatibility problems relating to the internet, or technical difficulties of any kind and no responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
Dent-O-Care Ltd shall not be liable, whether in tort, contract, misrepresentation or otherwise for loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goods, loss of use, loss or corruption of data or information or any special, indirect, consequential or pure economic loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses
- You agree to indemnify Dent-O-Care Ltd against all liabilities, claims and expenses that may arise from any breach of your agreement with Dent-O-Care Ltd
- We reserve the right to change the Competition rules and these Terms and Conditions from time to time. If we do so, we will always have the most up to date terms and conditions on the Website and in the case of a discrepancy between these terms and conditions and those on the Website, the Website terms and conditions will apply.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising here shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.