- Mouth wide care
- Specifically designed to ensure simple, rapid, efficient use
- Ideal for application to open wounds during the post-operative & traumatic phase.
Indications for Use
- Reduces pain and discomfort, especially after surgical traumas, periodontal work, implants, tooth extractions and subgingival root planing and scaling.
- Promotes and accelerates tissue reconstruction after trauma or surgery.
- Promotes and accelerates the anti-oedematous and anti-inflammatory processes.
Principal Ingredient: 0.12% Hyaluronic Acid per 100mg.
Specifications: 50 ml bottle with measuring cup; inside leaflet packaged in a box.
- A fluid gel with medium/low viscosity that allows it to reach the sites to be treated and remain in situ
- Bio-adhesive matrix guarantees superior adherence to the mucosa and as such less liable to be washed away by the saliva
- Isosalivary pH – does not harm the teeth
- Alcohol free: no burning sensation
- Biomimetic: high level of purity that resembles natural Hyaluronic acid found in our body
Benefits of First Aid
- No risk of trauma to the areas affected by surgery
- Film properties: saliva resistant and creates a protected environment
- Maximum adhesion: allows Hyaluronic acid to remain in place for a long time
- Prolonged anti-inflammatory properties by absorbing pro-inflammatory exudates (hygroscopic)
- Relieves pain in minutes
- Safe: multiple indications and no known drug interaction or side effect