- For targeted relief including: gingival pockets, extraction sites etc
- Significant clinical results are achieved, sometimes after a single application, following closed root planning up to a probing depth of code 3 on the BPE (basic periodontal examination) scale. An open non-surgical planing procedure should always be performed before the use of the product.
Indications for Use
- Reduces pain and discomfort, especially after surgical traumas, periodontal work, implants, tooth extractions and subgingival root planing and scaling.
- Promotes and accelerates tissue reconstruction after any traumatic condition.
- Promotes and accelerates the anti-oedematous and anti-inflammatory processes.
Principal ingredient: 0.8% Hyaluronic Acid per 100mg.
Specifications: 4 pre-filled 1 ml syringes, 4 disposable plastic tips
- Alcohol free: no burning sensation
- Biomimetic: high level of purity that resembles natural Hyaluronic acid found in our body
- Combining an effective molecule with an active matrix of polymers
- Film properties: saliva resistant and creates a protected environment
- Iso-salivary pH: does not harm the teeth
- Maximum adhesion: allows Hyaluronic acid to remain in place for a long time
- Prolonged anti-inflammatory properties by absorbing pro-inflammatory exudates (hygroscopic)
- Quick action (relieves pain in minutes)
- Safe: multiple indications and no known drug interaction or side effect
- Sweetened with xylitol: does not promote tooth decay
Benefits of Syringe
- Can be applied by dental hygienists
- Pre-filled syringes are individually blister-packed to ensure the integrity of the product
- Syringes supplied with 4 long flexible tips to ensure better application of the product to the points which are most difficult to reach
- Tip secured to the syringe with the simple, immediately understandable luer-lock system
- Odourless and colourless