- Mouthrinse: use for generalised conditions such as sore burning mouth syndromes, xerostomia (dry mouth), mouth pain and irritation.
- Gel: use in localised painful areas of trauma and or lesions such as mouth ulcers, traumatic abrasion from rough food, or burns from very hot food or drinks. Gently apply with your finger, or cotton bud, or cover a piece of cotton wool and place over the wound for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Spray: for inaccessible areas or those too painful to touch.
Properties of Gengigel
- Active polymer matrix that provides:
- Adhesive properties – allows Hyaluronic acid to remain in place for extended periods of time
- Barrier Properties – saliva resistant and helps to create a protected environment
- Iso-salivary pH – provides high biocompatibility with the oral cavity
- Xylitol sweetened – does not promote tooth decay
- Biomimetic: Bioengineered to resemble the natural Hyaluronic acid in our bodies
- Analgesic properties effectively relieving oral pain
- Prolonged anti-inflammatory properties
Hyaluronic Acid (also known as Hyaluronan), Xylitol.
Indications and Contraindications
- No known drug interactions or side effects
- No artificial colourants
- No irritating chemicals that cause burning or other oral symptoms
- Pleasant tasting and easy to use
- Suitable for vegetarian & diabetics
- Safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding